4.14.2014

Orange Peacoat and Spring Florals

orange coat and floral blouse 02 orange coat and floral blouse 03 orange coat and floral blouse 01
Peacoat: Old Navy (similar) | Blazer: Zara (similar)
| Blouse: Phillip Lim x Target (similar) | Jeans: Zara (similar)
| Shoes: Converse (similar) | Purse: Joe Fresh

How unique am I to wear a floral top in spring? Groundbreaking or not, the fact is that floral prints just make sense after a long any winter, and are the perfect pick-me-uppers in our typical windy and sometimes rainy spring days. This Phillip Lim for Target floral tank that I picked up last fall has been one of my favourite goto's in my wardrobe. One of its many attributes I love has to be the easy to match colours - to complete the outfit, I picked up the orange and black from the top and layered on a blazer and coat for some warmth. 

Shop similar items:


You may also be interested in:
phillip lim x target floral top
Gray Wool Coat with Floral Print and Cream Layers
phillip lim peplum floral tank
Floral Print Jacket and Distressed Denim
old navy orange peacoat
Orange Peacoat and Star Blouse
zara jacquard pajama blazer
Fall Layers: Trench Coat and Pajama Blazer

2 comments: